BUILD ON YOUR LOT
Your Lot, Your Dream,
At Barringer Homes, we specialize in infill building. Whether you already have your lot purchased, or need assistance in finding a lot that suits your needs within the areas we target, our desire is to be there for you through the entire process. If there are lots you are looking at, we can help you evaluate the lot conditions to maximize your home set up and bring you one step closer to building your dream home.
No Lot, No Problem
Make It Yours
Making decisions by the specific deadlines set forth in the process are critical to keeping your new dream home on track. When it comes to adding your own unique touch to your home, planning ahead can go a long way.
The Barringer Homes Experience
- Find a community or lot that you want to call home/li>
- A Barringer Homes representative will conduct a site visit and provide an outline of comprehensive site fees for your location/li>
- Start conversations with lenders for construction loan, if applicable
- Choose your perfect Barringer Homes floor plan and personalize it for your needs
- Know your Starting Price Point so we can help meet your budget
- Finalize all structural options
- Review the standard specifications that come with all Barringer Homes
- Sign Barringer Purchase Agreement (Deposit Due: 7.5% at time of contract, 2.5% due at framing stage) *Note: 100% change costs due on changes made after the Design Selections are finalized
- Work directly with your dedicated Design Professional to tailor your home selections for your dream home! *Note: See also Preparing for Your Design Experience
- We start by prepping your land for home construction
- Home construction will start several months after contract as it is contingent on several factors (ARC approval, permits, completed design selections, etc.)
- The Barringer Homes Team will provide updates throughout the building process while also inviting you to the jobsite for several meetings including a pre-construction meeting, pre-drywall walkthrough, and a pre-closing Homeowner Orientation
- Welcome Home and it has been a pleasure building for You!